Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dont Get too Comfortable





Complacency: The biggest self inflicted barrier known to man.  I remember when i first learned the definition; I was being warned by a coach in High School about self imposed ceilings. Projections had it that I was on track for a star studded career, and he informed me that the only obstacle would be me, and a lack of work ethic.  There are many things that I have taken with me through the years of maturation and by far that is near or at the top of the list. I have found that my greatest moments are a result of hardwork and ambition, while my most stagnated ones, a result of complacency.  As i awoke today, by the grace of the most high, I reminded myself of the need to aspire.   Only God knows where I will end up, but I do have a say-so. In may not be "in the lights" but it will definitely be surrounding them, relatively speaking. 


Todays message: Fight Complacency

No comments:

Post a Comment