Search This Blog

Monday, January 13, 2014

SUNDAYS BEST

Sundays have got to be the most sacred of any, and with just that in mind I try my hardest to be in doors reflecting and spending quality time with the family.  However it may come to pass that I am mobile, it most certainly has to be for a reason.  Todays reason is just as good as any heading up to the station to kick it with my guys on the Nando Hour; there's something about that chemistry and energy up there that we all connect so well. For me I know that I gravitate to situations that are built on keepin it 100 and with teamwork in mind. From the outset those brothers have shown me love and I am grateful for that, and willing in any way possible to reciprocate so cheers to #NandoHour (Sundays 6-8PM via www.xtreme104fm.com) #Xtreme104FM

No comments:

Post a Comment