Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Why Not Live in the Moment







They say you dont miss something until its gone, and let me tell you I'd be the first one to testify to that fact. Is it not amazing that as people we have to wait until the extreme happens for awareness to be top priority? Ive had so many things in my life that I have taken for granted foolishly, unknowingly, and downright negligently. I guess you can say I think about things like that from time to time. Ive been overwhelmed recently by the desire to really learn from my mistakes and not just say that I have. Whats' the use of experiencing things if you are not letting them teach you. Well today I stand tall on the notion of being a pupil- to LIFE.

Better to appreciate and make the most of what is in front of me then to wait till the moment has passed and I am left with regret or a sideline view of the one I wanted be wanted by or wanting someone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment