Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

Where for art thou 2011

The overwhelming consensus is that 2010 has been a tough year. On the personal note I definitely can agree, and from an objective standpoint- the facts have spoken for themselves. Nothing seems to have gotten better this year. Everytime i look out my window, it seems worst, and when i ask for confirmation- everyone confirms. More so than any other year I think everyones immunity to pain has been heightened. Kind of feels like 1999 where as the new year approached, anxiety mounted. I for one am more than ready for the calendar page to turn. I was asked recently about New Years resolutions. Its rare that I am at a loss for words, but i could not do any better than be honest. In the coming year i see fit to improve my ability to hold myself accountable as well as do better with accepting and overcoming obstacles; in addition, I will allow others to be themselves and focus on ME- for lack of a better term. There seems to be some HOPE on the horizon, I'll try optimism for now- Lord knows its about time my # gets called.

No comments:

Post a Comment