Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Basquiats Mind Presents......Miss Ross



















Big City dreams for a small town girl. One could say thats what did it. Maybe, maybe not. How do you put a starting point on something that has always been there. In this case, its the confidence with which she approaches every task in life. At the moment it just so happens to be an aim at holding the industry hostage. All vixens beware. The North Carolina native, turned New York City whirlwind by the name of Ross has come up; from humble beginnings which include fashion design stints at some of the Creme de la Creme firms in the design world. GIRL POWER, something like Beyonce mentions when she speaks of who runs the world, but for Ross its much deeper. GIRL POWER which equates pride with service, with each one teaching one. More than a physical appeal you are undeniably drawn to her character, her principles.

From Party to Party, event to event, she has become familiar all the while plotting. " I got in everywhere, no line, straight to the VIP..people were attracted to my body. #FACT remains, how could a person not be; Furthermore however, Ross is substance. A voice as she calls it; an educated WOMAN. An icon in the making. Why dream small when you have the potential to do it BIG. With a story to share, a work ethic she could write a book about and a renewed push, Ross is here to stay.

Plans on being a role model, all the while being an example of fortitude. She too has seen the ups and downs in life, having survived. The newest Talk of New York suggests that you get used to her, after all she's gonna be here for the long haul. With her Management and PR, RheaElisia, Ross' brand is on the brink of breaking social barriers, peer pressure, and being the new face of entertainment.


Join me as I sit down with Ross, as I along with she introduces the MISS ROSS movement....Enjoy:


When did you realize that you wanted to turn your appeal could into a career?


Coming from a fashion background, I learned that first impressions are crucial. The majority of people I know, know me for my image. I love being personable, I love people. I have an undeniably addictive personality.

How do you plan on being more than a pretty face or so- called video vixen?

Thats easy, By being myself....Fitting in is cool but I believe that standing out is more appealing. My quest for finding myself has been a beautiful journey thus far. I just want to be able to share with you.

You mentioned the importance of being a positive role model to young women, what are some of the things that you want to warn your sisters about?

I want my peers and the younger generation of girls to always follow their heart. In addition to that, I want them to always be loyal to themself and make their own choices in life, regardless of what others will think or say.


Have you been in any publications as of yet?


Publications are coming soon....



I see you are from NC, thats a big jump, what sparked the transition?



Jay-Z said in a song that "I came I saw and. Conquered"....I had a dream so I followed it. I always ask people 'What if you had one chance, would you take it?'


What are your long term goals?

Beyond everything else my goal is to tell my story. I want to share my dreams, and with that I would love to be in a position to influence the world. I know that may sound cheesy but I'm a sagattarius and we always see the bigger picture.


what are your measurements?


Here comes the fun part....I am a FIERY 36, 28, 48


Was being scrutinized so often growing up disheartening?


I saw myself so nothing else matters


You have a quote that reads, "no one understands why I am truly here" whats that about?


At the time I felt like No one heard me. To battle that I took it upon myself, and still do, to show the world what I am capable of.



When its all said and done what willl your legacy be?


I can't tell you what my legacy is; I feel like my journey hasn't even begun but when its all said and done, I will be among the greats like Oprah, Bill Gates, Mother Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment