Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Me and My Pen

Don't remember how I met her but I know I won't forget, more so than anything she has this way of keeping me in her mits. When I think, she forces me to express it, when I'm greeted she forces me to address it. She's a bad mother--------

I think it was about 2 some odd years ago, that we were introduced. She joked about how I had been neglecting her, and I was adamant about the fact that she was never too far from mind, I just didn't know how to catch her. Others would bring her up to me, and I'd be flattered, however being consumed by she didn't really matter.

It wasn't until I presumably was at the bottom that she showed her face, and with her good grace we began to dance again and it felt like the first time. Just like the first time

She's been my focus for the time period since, I know I slack on her here and there, but when its all said and done she gets me everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment