Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

If You Dont Know.....

It will probably take you a bit longer to learn. That's sort of how I felt this morning; upon waking up to my usual routine, FoX 5 in the morning I felt highly informed about the goings on of the world, especially my city. I was slightly turned off hearing that Mitt Romney is ahead in the gallup poll released yesterday. Cause for concern? Not sure. It is still early in the game, but I know one thing is for certain when you leave room for error- there can be mistakes.

On the ride to the office, my nerves were calmed when the Newspaper so efficiently gave me the other side of the story as well. Reports out of the CNN/ORC poll has Obama up 52-43. Interesting. I've heard for quite some time that Fox is crafty to say the least but I have not been able to see it at times because the excellence of which is Greg and Rosanna who both are top flight in their profession; BUT this latest occurance certainly gives me something to consider.

Reminder: Have you filed your taxes. Today is the deadline. Enjoy ur day!

No comments:

Post a Comment