Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

K MICHELLE REVEALS COVER AND TRACKLIST TO FORTHCOMING "REBELLIOUS SOUL" ALBUM



Rebellious Soul Tracklisting
1. “My Life”
2. “Damn”
3. “I Don’t Like Me”
4. “Can’t Raise a Man”
5. “V.S.O.P.”
6. “Pay My Bills”
7. “Sometimes”
8. “It’s Too Late”
9. “Hate on Her”
10. “When I Get a Man”
11. “A Mother’s Prayer”
 
The sultry sounding CD will be available August 23rd and has fans and supporters anxiously awaiting; if the turn out @ her recent NYC performances are any indication, she will definitely be doing numbers. When asked about the impending release, K Michelle had this to say:
 
 
“This project means everything to me, I was determined with this project that people were gonna finally see me for more than just a crazy, ratchet reality star.”
 
 
#STAYTUNE
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment