Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

A$AP Rocky

Ive been getting mixed reviews from a lot of people as I have asked for feedback on the seemingly overnight rise of the ASAP Crew, and its leader A$AP Rocky. Doubt if you will, what cannot be overlooked is the fact. #FACT is them boys are hot, and why well thats as simple as the old recipe- DILIGENCE! How I like to carry it is, support all that put in the work. Now a days thats what I am all about, the grind, the hustle. Success comes to those who want it and then have the courage to pursuit. In the words of DJ Drama, "one night I had a dream, it was that I would make some money doing what I love. At first it was a struggle but you know I caught that B-"

#standnotice

Check out one of the hardest workers in the business A$AP Rocky alongside a bonified star, any questions? HARLEM STAND UP!





And in case you didnt know, the whole A$AP crew is on the road as a part of the Club Paradise tour with Drizzy. Coming to a city near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment