Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Vado on the Breakfast Club

I have seem to develop a love/hate relationship with thing of ours called HIP HOP. Times like these is when I definitely HATE it. Reason being, I think that HIP HOP is taking a turn for the worst when nothing is concrete anymore. For example check the homey Vado interview with the Breakfast Club out:











Is it me or does something not seem right? None of his answers are assertive, or definitive. In terms of the deal, "oh yeah I'm on Interscope." Where was the announcement, or the celebration? Did I miss something. I would think after the grind, and the music he would be able to hang his hat on that one.

Charlemagne said it best, " I dont want a lapse; We get Slime Flu 2 and then the album doesnt come out until next Winter." I got a lot of respect for the way the brother conducts himself and I just hope his mannerisms havent pigeon holed him into only being Cam's sidekick, and a mixtape artist. We need that album, the return of HARLEM. Bring on the Dipset album and all. #wesupportours.

If you have not already check out the tracklist for SLIMEFLU 2 AVAILABLE NOW:


1. What’s Poppin’
2. Tales from The Cotton Club
3. SLime Anthem
4. Louis V Bag
5. OK Y’all feat. Fabolous
6. NY Ride
7. I See You (Black People)
8. Keep It Goin’ feat. Young Chris
9. U Know What It Is
10. Bed Piss feat. Raekwon
11. All The Drama
12. I Got That (Frankie Lymon) feat. Jae Millz
13. Somebody Gotta Die feat. Paul Cain & Freck Billionaire
14. Paid In Full
15. Ms. SLime Booty (freestyle)
16. All I Know
17. I Need U feat. Remo The Hitmaker
18. Lose Ya Life (Bonus)



No comments:

Post a Comment