Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to the grind...

And I can say it hasnt come at a better time. Enjoyed this weekend, got a chance to spend quality time with the lil one, much needed I must say! Yes I could have been partying it up @ La Marina like everyone else. (Sure I'll be seeing plenty pics) but I wouldnt trade off @ all. The moments were priceless, and considering how hectic things will be getting with back to school and summer ending, it was the perfect way to go about things.  Now Ive got to tackle lunch, since breakfast is done.  Couple things on the table to knoc out.  Watch me work.

Interview with @SaleseNYC via Parle Magazine out this week

Also getting ready for my guest spot on BB Live Radio where I'll hitting you all with many of today's'hungriest underground artists' music. Be sure to check that out and if u happen to know somone that fits in that category, tell them they can submit for it as well

Basquiatmind@gmail.com
Deadline: 8pm today

More updates to come

Thats my morning affirmation.  Stay Progressive

No comments:

Post a Comment