Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lets Get Ready to Rumble: Breezy vs Drake Boxing Match????






With all that has taken place over the last couple of weeks, much publicized I might add, I am pretty sure that there is a percentage of the world that is just puzzled as I am. With all the glits and benefits of superstardom, I cannot wrap my mind around the occurence of beefing over one, extremely gorgeous, woman.  Yes, I will give credit where credit is due, but I must be realistic. At that rate, and in the lane of life, beautiful women will come dime and dozen.  There are no rings, and no commitments before God involved, so I cannot understand the drama.

I did however come across the notion of a phenomenal notion which is said to be in the air, that the two put the gloves on and get it over with once and for all. The age old resolution- a square off. Gotta love it!  Reminiscent of the days when real men ironed out their problems respectfully and walked away as men.  Of course there should be 1 slight difference in this case, it should be televised, and the proceeds donated as I am sure neither is in need of the purse.

World renowned trainer, Floyd Mayweather Sr. Is said to be intrigued by the idea of training one, Drake, for the bout; let's see who C Breezy can muster up to get him ready to rumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment