Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

See what a push can do

In the past when it came to Angela Lola Luv you may have been thinking a push up bra, or background enhancements (cough).  Make no mistake currently, behind is the video vixen applause, and what is in front of her is the makings of a career as a hip hop artist. In case you have been on another planet, yes that Angel Lola Luv. I found it hobby-ish when she first went viral with freestyles here and there. I thought it respectable when females supported, which to me is the thing to do universally.  When she inked with Taylor Gang, I wondered if Wiz Khalifa was up to his old publicity-driven stunts again. As a true lyricist himself, there must be a method to his madness.  It has not been unraveled as a fluke yet, and the more I turn around I see more music coming out.

To the victor goes the spoils, is is often said and I just impress upon all to see it for what it is worth. Hard work will indeed produce results. In addition, the proper marketing ALWAYS goes a long way.  Will she ever sell a record, who knows, but the same can be said for a lot of people

Check out her latest with Bad Boy representative, B-More's own Los


No comments:

Post a Comment