Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

So you still gonna look out for me......

Is all the people are paying attention to; that and Erica's comments about Scrappy not giving her the money to put up for lil Imani. In the court of opinions, the homey Scrappy looking real bad on TV right about now. With that being said he took to the airwaves (social media) to let the record be set straight. This might be a hard one to wiggle out of my brother




Check out Scrappy's comments:

"I know y'all feel one way but I feel another u don't know wut go on behind the cam.  Man just for that lying an actin on #LHHATL again I'm def gone drop the bomb on the reunion about this. I done always took care of mine."

"....We turnt up but just kn(o)w every action has a reaction, y'all r just catchin my reaction to some that happen that u didn't c but f**k it.  Aint nobody walkinn out squeeky baby an(d) I can't wait til yall knw,yean gne slander me like I aint been the one providing." (via twitter)

Erica's response:

"I'm happy and I want you to be happy too Lil Scrappy, I wish you much success and happiness." (via twitter)



This sounds like some skeletons are about to come out the closet real soon. Catch the next episode Monday @ 8PM on VH1

No comments:

Post a Comment