Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

FRIENDLY COMPETITION




Is there such a thing? is it possible to be "friendly" when your winning attitude prompts you to approach everything with a "By any means necessary" mantra/ I ask this question cause I for one am in the midst of seeking the answer. i was reading an article which quoted 50 as saying, "We don’t have those kinds of relationships. These people are people I associate with. We are in the same business. We are not necessarily friends. We don’t call each other for no reason, It’s not like we have something against each other to make us enemies, Me and Jay[-Z] will use each other. Repeatedly. For energy.” (hiphopdx.com)

I think I now understand a lot of the relationships I maintain. Neither I nor them call each other for NO REASON. Is that wrong? I guess I can admit that I used to harbor feelings over it, but I have since shook those off and have subscribed to the understanding that its never personal just BUSINESS. Wit that being said I offer you, well an opportunity to double check your interactions- make them all meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment