Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

We All We Got





..and if thats the case for Drake, then Houston we have a problem. I dont actually see how this one is gonna work. But then again, who couldve seen Young Money as a whole working- go figure. I can understand the buzz portion of it, Souljah Boy does do numbers but from a style perspective, night and day. Whom might you say needs this collabo more than the other? No one will problem ever admit. To be honest, I cannot say I am really looking forward to this. Certainly not as much as some new Frank Ocean. #imjustsaying.

As told to Hiphopdx.com:

“Me and Drake got something coming - crazy,” Soulja Boy said. “Drake called me and was like, ‘Man, I like the Juice mixtape. I like the ‘Zan with That Lean’ too. He named four songs off the mixtape that he really liked......"He said he’s coming to Atlanta and gon’ kick it with me, We gonna go in the studio for a whole week. He’s working on his new album too, so you already know what time it is.”



STAY TUNED

No comments:

Post a Comment