Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just couldn't stay away


You know what they say about those people who have the money to do anything- they do anything. Cavalier living, I guess. We'll when it comes to music no one personifies that better than fiddy, aka 50 Cent. Well maybe Diddy may be running neck and neck, but right Diddy is at lease #winning with the whole Rick Ross situation. (Dont forget who got Rozay on that gravy train. Yes DIDDY)...As we continue, reports have it that 50Cent is putting the final touches on a new album. Sounds like he needs to recoup some of that money he lost on HFM 2, sorry Banks. Definitely produced a couple hot singles, did you hear "Forgetful" feat. Ryan Leslie?

check it out here: http://lxents.blogspot.com/2011/05/lloyd-banks-feat-ryan-leslie.html



“I finished my new album now,” he told Ellen DeGeneres during his appearance on her show with Nicole Scherzinger. “I’m actually one song away from being done. I’m mixing the record. I’m excited.” (courtesy of rap-up.com) Will it be a massacre or will 50 finally self destruct? STAY TUNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment