Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

how straight forward is this?





Check out what Miss Info had to say about the entire Mr Cee ordeal:


Now in the case of Mr. Cee's "scandalous" arrest, it's more than just not caring enough about the story to include it. Obviously. So that's not the reason for the "silent treatment." But, aside from having this blog, I am also part of a company. And within that company, there is a family atmosphere. Do some of you have rules at your jobs? Or am I the only one who has to follow guidelines from higher ups? Sometimes guidelines are frustrating. But as long as I am not asked to cover up anything or misrepresent something, I understand when I need to wait for official statement or follow a company lead. In this particular case, I also don't mind, because I fully admit that I know and like Mr. Cee. So I want confirming details (which I think the Smoking Gun post has) and ideally a direct response. There is no direct response from Mr. Cee. But he knows what 50 and I discussed, and knows that I will be publishing it. (Miss Info TV)


Sounds like Miss Info is trying to keep it real with us, but her hands are a little tied. At the end of the day, black and white doesnt lie, just like numbers. If thats his preference, hey let it be. Everyone is entitled to theirs; He is better off asking to be judged by his body ofd work and not personally. the denials will get him nowhere.

And the grand champ of gossip...Fiddy Cent:

"It's only entertaining because he means that much to hip-hop culture and his association to it," 50 told Hot 97 personality Miss Info. "I recognize Mister Cee as the guy who introduced us to 50. So he means that much to the culture. A lot of the kids who hear the radio don't hear him the same way. I've played my albums for Mister Cee. Every album before it came out to see what he thought. When this type of stuff happens, you keep pushing...They can say what they want about it, how about if you say, 'I'm Rick James, b*tch.' [laughs] How about if you say I don't care? Who is to judge you other when there is an audience that's probably one of the strongest audiences if you look at Lady Gaga's career that says that that's fine. If you say it's not fine, then you're gonna get attacked. You're gonna write apology notes." (Celebrity Drama)

Wonder if Mr Cee did not help with the albums, what would 50 say. keep it real Curtis.

No comments:

Post a Comment