Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

ROLE REVERSAL by Zakiya






It seems that nowadays the traditional roles between men and women have done a complete 360 degree turnaround. Since when has men become so much more sensitive than the women, and women become so less connected with their ability to nurture that. In so many instances, women have turned callous. Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying this with degradation to women. Bare in mind, I am one. I’m merely noting that the society we live in has lost something; That something being sophistication of concrete relationships.

I would like to thank all the many female revolutionaries. Today’s woman has a sense of pride and independence that is fun, sexy, and free. Why shouldn’t we love our freedom, embrace our beauty, and rejoice telling the world we live in just how fierce we are? Why should we feel tied down to anything or anyone except ourselves?
Unfortunately the byproduct of this has been cynical, sensitive men. Now I’m not talking about a “crybaby,” unfortunately I’m speaking of guys that have become so out of touch with women that they don’t really know how to communicate effectively with them. There is a huge gap between men and women when it comes to voicing the needs of one another. Sex is the common ground in my most humble opinion of course.

Sex is no longer a taboo topic. Its leisure, casual, and comes with absolutely no strings attached nowadays. A woman’s decency can be taken for the exchange of mental satisfaction. What I mean by that is the majority of men no longer have to do any footwork to bed a woman. As seen on reality in so many cases, one being "Jersey Shore", one my favorites I might add (trying not to be hypocritical). Mike” The Situation” Sorrantino as well as the others, can call a woman over at anytime of the night for sex. What’s worse is she like so many other women risk their decency for the satisfying thought that She pleased him (nationally might I remind you) and hoped he’ll call her back for another “good time.” It’s crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment