Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Good to be Understood

Do you ever feel like when you talk its as if you are speaking a different language; people are unresponsive or hit you with the age-old "i dont know". For the exact purpose of being cliche, if I had a dollar for every time somebody said that.....well you know the rest. The past couple days I have been under the belief that 2011 is destine to bring change- if anything of pace, of occurences and most importantly of my focus! The latter would be the most important of the trio.

Much to my appreciation, thus far the year has lived up to its billing. Where I have sought inspiration I have found it, and where I yearned creativity , I was satiated. The ownness therefore is on me to continue to put myself in the right arenas.

I had a very interesting conversation yesterday about the importance of versatility and not always keeping up with the joneses. If any of you may be a follower of mine the end of 2010 saw me frequently mentioning the importance of people being themselves, and not be scared to stand out- for originality and not negativity of IMAGE. Dont get me wrong image and brand can be synonomus at times, but not inevitably. I'd'take a trademark over acceptance any day. Care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment