Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Show you how to do this.......




Chart topping hits, an impeccable style and complete FAN-demonium where ever she goes. At this day and time there is only one person whom these adjectives describe. IT'S NICKI. Need I say more

Sex Appeal aside, you can not dispute her talent, her grind, her vision, her brand. I've watched her come up from the "The Come Up" DVDs when weren't too many people checking for her and I vividly remember telling people she was IT. For me at that time it was her approach, she seemed so real and believable. She reminded me of a "girl around the way" who knew how to hustle- and when I say hustle there is not negative intent, I Just mean a person who knows how to make something out of nothing.

I wanna applaud whomever has been by her side from the outset as we all kno no one does it alone. In addition you gotta give it up to Weezy and the whole Cash Money machine for taking the cuffs off. The game is NICKI's and that's as plain as can be.

Who else you know pulls things like this off:









"Saturday’s episode, hosted by The Social Network star Jesse Eisenberg, averaged a 3.2rating with adults 18-49 in 25 markets, dominating the time slot and tying with the September 25 season premiere starring Amy Poehler and Katy Perry. It trailed only the January 8 show hosted by Jim Carrey."(rap-up.com)


With all that said, wanna learn how to watch Nicki, she'll show you

No comments:

Post a Comment