Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Real Man

What is the definition of man; it might be sad that we would have to look it up, but its definitely necessary. As it stands, many of us, including myself do not know the true meaning. With that being the case we wind up looking for the validation in the wrong places. "A generation lost" is what they are beginning to call us. Are we truly offended? I dont. There's a sense of disappointment in myself as I have to ask what have I done to change things? NOTHING. More often than not I have done more to substantiate it than obliterate the notion.

As a result I've found that I must first LEARN before I can TEACH. UNDERSTAND before I can truly know. I found this piece of the efforts of one man, and happy to say A BLACK MAN, who has begun to put actions with the words. I think its something to be learned from that- talk is cheap. If it could translate to wealth we'd probably all be on the Forbes list. Join me as we are taught the DEFINITION of A REAL MAN- one who has taken a shot at helping to change:



Most of us unfortunately do come from the single parent home that they spoke of and more times than not its a woman holding that household together. Something has to be done about that. "Caring is sharing" I've heard so many times. So i figured I would start the journey today by caring enough to share this with the people who need it most- us- MEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment