Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Ice Cream Conversations





I try to get to the scoop before all the ice cream is gone. I was awakened today to the notion that there is a "beef" between Lil Wayne and Hov; I thought to myself "highly unlikely' It wouldn't be in the best interest of either party. But as a good reporter(check me out right) should, investigation is necessary. Thus far I havent found anything that substantiates this thus far "misguided claim" BUT I am a firm believer in where there's smoke there is fire. Without further ado here's todays edition of "watch you mouth youngin":



Is the boy Drake really ready to be making any kind of statements that could be misconstrued as a SHOT FIRED??????

Im sure theres gonna be more made of this to come...I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment