Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

On to the next One





I aint gonna lie I was a little nervous I thought that the homey Wiz got off his superretrofuture swag and fell to the deuce. Now dont get me wrong Amber Rose aint no deuve @ all but at the same time she got baggage, and who prefers that. I'm not here to echo that cliche about well lets say promiscuous individual and a housewife, cause anything is possible....BUT the homey aint need that, want it- yeah, take it- yeah; who wouldn't. Anyone in the room disagree? Ok now that thats solidified. FYI yeah that is Draya in the picture. It was reported last week or so that she lost her kid; I dont wanna pass judgement on the sister until we get all the facts. Fact remains in this case, that shit is FIRE..yes like the one that burns. You and I both know it. And why wouldnt the homey "like to hadda got that" as my man Mike Epps says.

You too would cool out poolside @ the Delano. Im just here to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment