Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Flexibility leads to LONGEVITY




Check out 50 Cent on the newest cover of GRAND RAPIDS magazine. If this is not branding, then I dont know what it is....

I think they call it "Thinking outside the box"; the best way to get anywhere. At its best a true grind never relies on one angle. I have taken that approach in my recent plight to reach my full potential. For so long I have stagnated myself by limiting my visions. I can admit that I was guilty of being Narrow-minded or having tunnel vision. Some very genuine people were honest with me and told me about myself, and where I was headed if I didn't get a grip. At the same time, they have supported my growth as well as pushed me when I've needed. The impact has been priceless.

I'm sure you are wondering the correlation between the picture I have posted here and the statements that I am making- it is simple: "think outside the box". To date I have never heard of Grand Rapids magazine, but I do know 50 and I admire the flexibility of his approach to branding himself. I am definitely taking notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment