Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Remember her?





How about her????




As if her 15 minutes wasn't enough- I guess not. BUT I support it, and I cant say this works for everyone but I imagine theres a certain sigh of relief if you will when being able to come from behind all the painted on attributes and show the world, the real you. Might not work for everyone, cause REAL doesnt come so easy. Need I say it again. Hope it sunk in; Not to down the other side at all, we love a good weave and make-up look. I look at it as beauty must come from within FIRST, the outside is just the packaging.

Salute to the sister Miss Tiffany "New York" Pollard and if theres anyone in the audience today who feels compelled to follow in her footsteps- SHOW THE WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment