Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

A little bit of love




Is all it takes. Example: Ron Ron. He hasnt forgotten where he came from so why have so many others. This city should bleed blue and orange when it comes to sports-basketball especially; nothing wrong with having your preferences or your share of disgust (its been a culture of losing recent years with the Knicks) but how could you not wish good on your hometown? I dont understand. I do however salute Ron Artest for his support of his hometown, he made Queensbridge proud. And I was especially happy for him and L Odom when the Lakers hoisted those trophies over their heads back to back. Thats New York pride right there. Wanna learn how to get some, pay attention:

When asked his opinion, Ron had this to say:
"I hope they get him," said Artest, who grew up in Queens and attended St. John's.

He paused and raised a hand in front of his face, as if thinking better of his statement, then softened his stance.

"I hope they continue to do well," he said. "I would love to play against New York in the championship." (Dailynews.com)

See you in June Ron Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment