Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Ladies....U say you want it, but do you actually?

I had a wonderful conversation lately regarding "The Needs of a woman". You hear it over and over that women find it hard to find that SPECIAL GUY and they are beginning to believe that he no longer exists. I am not here to debate or justify the Male Gender's actions. We are total bozos in majority of situations, but as a whole the towel should not be thrown. What about those other kids like this:




dont they deserve a chance. Or are you gonna continue to let what has happened to you stop what POTENTIALLY CAN BE? Thats hustling backwards, yeah I said it! The good guys out there don't deserve to carry our baggage. Here's my toast to the GOOD GUYS of the world and I hope they all get the love from you GOOD GIRLS that is deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment