Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cupid aint got ish on him




*picture credit: MTO*


"it aint their fault cause I know that they mean you well..."


Undoubtedly one of my favorite R&B albums is the Dream's Love vs Money...in it, track "Mr. Yeah" he says "How can somebody mistreat a body thats hotter than 100 suns?" That line has resonated for quite some time especially since having a discussion recently with someone whose opinion I have a great respect for. During, the statement was made that 'For every BAD female, theres a dude that is tired of dealing with her." That was kind of shocking to me, cause when you think of a bad woman, that being beauty plus the complete package you would assume that every man would go through leaps and bounds to keep her. Maybe not, so the crowd says.

I've been searching for an example to substantiate this notion, and low and behold we have one! Think for a minute..Gabriel Union....yes I know what comes to mind. EVERYTHING. Well for me @ least it does. Fellas, and ladies for that matter (politically correct) let your images be as they may. Ever thought someone would move on from her? Neither did. Recent pics says it can be so. Dont wanna jump to conclusions but that doesnt look like Gabrielle Union getting fancy in Milan with D Wade.


what say you of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment