Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stand Notice































To a man on a mission, getting his money and expanding...#SALUTE
In the newest issue of PAPER Magazine, Swizz Beatz kicks it about about his marriage, his album and working with hip hop's top talent.


On being married to Alicia:
“Being married to a public figure made people take a second look at me.”

On the album:
“With this rebirth of work that I’m doing, people will seethe big
picture,” “You can hear on this album, those beats aren’t 15-minute
beats.”

On collab-ing with Jay-Z, Kanye & Lil Wayne for the album:
“I thought that it was time people know who my friends are and who I’m
affiliated with."


read the full article: http://www.papermag.com/arts_and_style/2011/06/swizz-beatz-gimme-the-beatz.php

No comments:

Post a Comment