Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

MOTION PICTURE comnng soon





















There are certain things in life that going together, and unquestionably there is one union that falls under that category: the streets and music. I heard it said once that "Art Imitates Life"; unfortunately for music today that is more true then some would like, to the point where Hip Hop has come under fire for being something like the World Wrestling Federation, an act more so than an expression of true accounts and feelings. Good thing Emo- rap is climbing.

But I can, as well as you should, recall a time when that was not the case. A time when what was being blasted through stereos was more tangible in the sense that it was very relate-able. I can remember Staring out of my Project Window when I listen to Nas rap about it. I used to think Street Dreams were the way to go, and to this day, I still plan to Get Rich or Die Trying

In honor of this inseperable Union between the streets and rhymes, Sophie Lily Weinstein's film company, Synergy Media Productions, is in preparation to bring forth the story of Fat Cat to cinema. If you've ever been around the game or it, by now, you should know who Fat Cat Nichols is. If by chance you do not, click here:


http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2011/06/27/22817169.aspx


As of yet there is not a definite date set for its release, but I can for one can say I will be there whenever it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment