Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ever been in the dog house?

Im talking sleeping on the couch, no conversation, and intimacy- FORGET ABOUT IT! No meals, no deals or negotiations. You were just happy to not be officially, alone? Yeah we've all had those moments as men. It happens most of the time when we think with the wrong head, if you know what I mean. Think long and heard about what you did to "make up" was it a bag like T.I. and The Dream suggested? Did it work? well hopefully you had more success than this gentleman.. Yikes, wheres the respect or consideration. I mean a proposal in front of 100s of people is not easy. I thought it was every woman's dream; obviously not hers, check it out:


The Proposal from Mims Media on Vimeo.




I can see a lot of dudes re-strategizing after this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment