Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

Major Moves





And the come up of 2011 thus far goes to.....#Snooks. Check her out on the cover of Rolling Stone. Respect her grind, that is not an easy feat. Her ascension has caught the criticism of a couple people along the way. Check out what Ne-yo had to say:

"Wow. Snooki is on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. Really? I quit. (Just kidding, but almost serious....)," he tweeted March 7th.

"No disrespect to Snooki, I don't know her, but damn Rolling Stone? REALLY? REALLY! I guess....."

"I feel a rant coming on, but at the sake of sounding like I'm complaining or even hating, Imma chill. I got y'all. New album on the way."
"I WILL get the respect I deserve in this business or I won't be in this business. PERIOD. Have a #splendid day twit fam!!" (Ne-Yo's Twitter)


***Courtesy of Sohh.com******


Hardwork pays off, as well as being in the right place at the right time and taking full advantage of your 15 minutes. Dont ever foget that!!!!!!!!!!!!

See the Behind the scenes footage here:

No comments:

Post a Comment