Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Yeaaahhhhhhhh *Gucci Voice*




Lyrics aside and some more riff raff, Gucci is a business man and you can at least respect that. With the new album, "Return of Mr. Zone 6" dropping soon, The SOURCE caught up with Gucci, and let him don the cover. Check out some interview highlights:

"Yeah. The critics and bloggers ridicule and scrutinize [but] it fuels my fire. I can’t say I want to enjoy all the spoils of the game without being criticized. I actually welcome it as a part of success. I don’t want everybody to like me. So many people feel like I don’t deserve the things I got. I know I worked so hard for ‘em, so [criticism] makes me work even harder.........When I came out of school, I had a 3.4 GPA,” said Gucci, who went to Georgia Perimeter College. “I was always a smart guy. I always prided myself on being a challenger and making challenging decisions. I’m not perfect, but I definitely try my best to be a good person that makes wise decisions.”


Mr 1017 is not one to lack flare, or cockiness:

"“I’m so big in Atlanta right now, I can’t even go outside. It never used to be like this. Now old people, white people, all people know who I am. Like people almost wrecking their car to take a picture of my car. Yesterday, I’m in my Ferrari, I get pulled over, the cop comes to the car and says, ‘Sorry, I just wanna see the inside of your Ferrari.’ I swear to God.”

Ok Big Homey get it how you live, who are we to tell you different. Mr Zone 6 in stores and online March 22nd..until then check him out with his latest single featuring Rocko and Webbie:

No comments:

Post a Comment